The Keystone Custom Decks Inspiration Center – Now Open!
After months of planning, designing, and building, our headquarters is now open to inspire!
- First Day: April 1st, 2019
- Location: 158 Toddy Drive in East Earl, PA — next to Shady Maple Smorgasbord.
- What to Do: Explore our fully-built displays, discuss your project with a designer, and get hands-on with stone, composite, and PVC building materials.
- Who’s Welcome: Anyone and everyone who’s planning to build their dream porch, patio, or deck!
Contact us to schedule your visit — or simply drop by and imagine what Keystone can do for you!
The Sights to See — And Feel
What can you expect from your visit to Keystone? To be absolutely blown away! Visiting our headquarters and inspiration center isn’t like stopping in at your average showroom. We don’t have boring, mini-sized sample boards and catalogs to leaf through — when you come to Keystone, you’re stepping into an outdoor living world!
Here are just a few of the theme areas you’ll see:
- Sitting Porch with Stone — This modern back porch space is a stunner! Accented with masonry stone and a gorgeous arched ceiling, this is one area you’ll absolutely want to explore. Plus, make sure to check out the fire feature! See more amazing decks with stone in the design.
- The Grill Master’s Dream — Outdoor kitchens are more popular than ever, so of course we had to build a fantastic one in our inspiration center. Check out this well-equipped covered kitchen and imagine how much fun you’ll have grilling in your own outdoor kitchen!
- Pergola Sun Space — Because everyone craves some fun in the sun, we built the perfect place for it. Take in the subtle beauty of our cedar pergola on a composite deck, surrounded by enchanting landscaping.
When you have a conversation with one of our designers, you’ll be sitting in one of these dream-come-true spaces, taking in the look of real stone, and admiring the arched ceiling of the porch. After all, we’re famous for building showpiece decks, porches, and patios for our customers — so we had to build them for ourselves, too!
The In-Person Difference
They say that seeing is believing, but we’d like to take it a step further to say: experiencing is believing. You may appreciate the timeless look of a covered porch accented with a stone wall — but sitting here under the arched ceiling of our inspiration center porch and running your hand across the cool stones takes it to another level.
From decades of building these spaces, we know there is truly an immersive quality to actually being in one. Giving our clients the opportunity to experience these designs and materials in real life was the driving force behind our inspiration center.
Friends and family have already described our immersive headquarters as a one-of-a-kind experience in Lancaster — maybe even the country. We’d love for you to see it for yourself. However, if you can’t make it in to our headquarters right now, then explore our massive project gallery instead!
Schedule Your Deck Design Consultation
If you’re ready to get started designing your dream outdoor living space, begin the conversation right now. The first step is to schedule an in-home or in-showroom consultation with one of our outdoor designers to discuss your ideas, your inspiration, and your project must-haves. Give us a call or drop us a line to set up your conversation.